Two Door Methodist Church at Cades Cove, Tennessee
  • Two Door Methodist Church at Cades Cove, Tennessee

    The original church meeting structure consisted simply of a log structure with a dirt floor and a fire pit. The church building which stands in Cades Cove today was built in 1902 by John D. McCampbell, the pastor of the church who was also a carpenter. McCampbell completed the new church in 115 days at a cost of $115, and the building featured two front doors which was a common architectural feature in the 1800s

    • Paper Spec

      All prints are on Conservation Grade Paper

    $35.00Price